Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nerlens with a crazy basket before the under 16:00 timeout.

Noel blocks it with his elbow and gets called for a bogus foul.

I was trying to keep an open mind with this woman announcer but she's not good.

Noel must have small hands for a man his size. He loses grip on a lot of his one handed dunks.

I was just about to post that the refs are letting this game get out of control and there you go.

Granger ejected for throwing a punch (& trying to pull Goodwin's shorts off).

That is all on the refs IMO. They are letting a lot of stuff go and then it escalates.

That whole series with Goodwin and Granger could have been avoided with a little tighter calling. You could tell that was coming....

Guys call it my blue shaded glasses if you want but something is wrong when a guy prison rapes Goodwin with his hand, throws a punch and the end result is a free throw for Auburn. I can possibly see the foul on Goodwin but I thought he reacted good. Refs have tanked the first half.

^I'm still a little confused about that outcome.

That was NOT a charge. The defender was moving.

Guys call it my blue shaded glasses if you want but something is wrong when a guy prison rapes Goodwin with his hand, throws a punch and the end result is a free throw for Auburn. I can possibly see the foul on Goodwin but I thought he reacted good. Refs have tanked the first half.

 

How do we not get 2 free throws and the ball on a flaygrent?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.