How long before the leftys....

All Tell

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...start singing the praises of armed guards in schools (after ridiculing the NRA pres. for proposing it) now that their lord and saviour is going to propose paying for it?

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

If you are going to be 100% condescending and full of ridicule for those that dare to disagree with you the least you can do it spell correctly.

"Lefties"

...start singing the praises of armed guards in schools (after ridiculing the NRA pres. for proposing it) now that their lord and saviour is going to propose paying for it?

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Despite the spelling error that Clyde wanted to bring up, I would say it will be a very short amount of time.

The President's child should always be protected. Hardly news. Has nothing to do with the debate at hand.

This ad is flat out embarrassing and hurts legit gun owners.

NRA Stand and Fight

How is that the least bit embarrassing. Every student deserves the same feeling of security when they attend school. Armed and trained professional greatly heighten security, just ask the Secret Service.

How is that the least bit embarrassing. Every student deserves the same feeling of security when they attend school. Armed and trained professional greatly heighten security, just ask the Secret Service.

It's as embarrassing as people crying about the President (any President) putting their child in a private school while advocating public education. It's as embarrassing as people crying about a President (any President) taking a vacation or being away fromt he WH.

The President's life is completely different from every other Schmo. Most people get that and accept it. Some, NRA, try to play to the "Yeah, why is that guy any different than me" crowd. Sad.