Beat the Fantasy Phenom: Week 10

We'll be using the same roster makeup, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, K, D. You must post a complete roster to qualify. If you post a partial roster, your score will be 0.

Now the new part. You can not use any player in Jamie Eisenberg's(CBS Sportline writer) Top 10. I'll post the link each week: Fantasy Football Player Rankings - : Fantasy News

This contest will run through the rest of the year. Points will be totalled (running tally) each week for the rest of the year. I'll post the standings on Tuesdays.

I'm willing to reward the Top 3 finishers. More than likely I'll finish first, but just in case I don't, I'll listen to your suggestions on prizes(be reasonable).

Here's my roster for this week(be a man, make your own, don't just copy mine and change one player):

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Michael Turner

RB - Mikel LeShoure

Flex - Chris Johnson

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Miles Austin

TE - Brandon Myers

K - Shayne Graham

D - Dallas Cowboys

I really want to use a different QB and if he winds up outscoring my choice, I will kick myself for not making the bold move:

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Willis McGahee

RB - Chris Johnson

Flex - Vick Ballard

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Marques Colston

TE - Vernon Davis

K - Robbie Gould

D - Tampa Bay

Season Scores

PutMeInCoach - 196

Da Champ - 187

MJ - 179

NamecipS - 168

UKMF - 165

PP92 - 156

Phenom - 148

Godot - 81

Big Black Jack - 79

HT - 53

gametime - 0

*Please feel free to check the math

I checked the math, and of the 7 people to actually care enough about this attempt to once again "prove" you have a clue the numbers say your are in.......drum roll........LAST. Strong... :lol:

QB - Tannehill (There ya go MJ)

Really wanted to take him, just couldn't do it with Eli facing the Bengals. What gets even better, the guy I'm playing in my $$ league has Rodgers on a bye this week with no back up, he picked up Tannehill off waivers. I think he's going to come back and bite me in the butt after I beat PP92 in Godot's league with him as my tiebreaker!

I'm in a hole after missing last week, but I how have a goal

QB - Carson Palmer

RB - Willis McGahee

RB - Reggie Bush

Flex - C.J. Spiller

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Marques Colston

TE - Scott Chandler

K - Robbie Gould

D - Denver