Beechwood/CovCath(frosh)pedictions

greeny94

I have no clue on what CCH has. I believe CCH has lost two games? To who, when and by what score? The Tigers seem to be rolling. Have they even been seriously threatened with a loss yet? I believe Campbell County gave them the toughest game but Beechwood ended up winning by a couple scores. Based on all that, the Tigers have to be a solid favorite. Good luck to the young Tigers!!

I do believe that Cov Cath's Freshmen record & their talent is better than they have shown. Losses to Campbell Co in 1st game of year in a turnover fest- Ryle and Highlands.

Have been in every game they have played. The MO has been that the will play stellar D (3) plays in a row then give up a long pass for a TD or series extending drive.

Offense struggles at times- but absolutely have the firepower to make it happen when focused.

I'm biased of course so I will say CCH in a squeaker- although I'm sure that Beechwood isn't looking past this one at all.

I do believe that Cov Cath's Freshmen record & their talent is better than they have shown. Losses to Campbell Co in 1st game of year in a turnover fest- Ryle and Highlands.

Have been in every game they have played. The MO has been that the will play stellar D (3) plays in a row then give up a long pass for a TD or series extending drive.

Offense struggles at times- but absolutely have the firepower to make it happen when focused.

I'm biased of course so I will say CCH in a squeaker- although I'm sure that Beechwood isn't looking past this one at all.

Very tight game one way or the other. Round 3 of the 2012 version of the neighborhood brawl, can the young Tigers get BW first W of the year? Ironically the middle school teams both play each other in championship Saturday night. In the end of this one, too much speed from Tigers side and too many big plays. Tigers 34-22.

And for the record, I too am a little biased. :cool:

Edited by Imhisdad

Yes- on Sat @ 4pm the CCH 7th graders play Beechwood (made up of a mix of 7th & 8th) in the Small School Division Championship of the N Ky Middle School Football League.

@ 7:30-8pm the Cov Cath 8th graders play the Turkeyfoot 8th grade for the Large School Division Championship.

CCH 7th & 8th has either outright won or played in, the Championship games for their divisions in the NKMSFL for several years now. Colonel Youth Football is a great organization.

Heck- any organization teaching kids the game of football is a good organization to me!

Yes- on Sat @ 4pm the CCH 7th graders play Beechwood(made up of a mix of 7th & 8th) in the Small School Division Championship of the N Ky Middle School Football League.

@ 7:30-8pm the Cov Cath 8th graders play the Turkeyfoot 8th grade for the Large School Division Championship.

CCH 7th & 8th has either outright won or played in, the Championship games for their divisions in the NKMSFL for several years now. Colonel Youth Football is a great organization.

Heck- any organization teaching kids the game of football is a good organization to me!

No need to make excuses in advance. The Cov Cath 7th graders won it all last year at this level. I don't know how many 8th graders Beechwood has playing in this game. I assume they might have some 6th graders playing so that should even things up. Beechwood has 5 or 6 8th graders playing on the Freshman team. Those kids definitely would help this team. This is Beechwood's second year of having a middle school team. I believe they lost every game last year as all 8th graders were on the freshman team. Coach Culp and coaching staff are doing a great job getting things on the right track. It only get better from here for the Tiger cubs. If the Tiger cubs dominate this division then they should move up to the medium school division.

No need to make excuses in advance. The Cov Cath 7th graders won it all last year at this level. I don't know how many 8th graders Beechwood has playing in this game. I assume they might have some 6th graders playing so that should even things up. Beechwood has 5 or 6 8th graders playing on the Freshman team. Those kids definitely would help this team. This is Beechwood's second year of having a middle school team. I believe they lost every game last year as all 8th graders were on the freshman team. Coach Culp and coaching staff are doing a great job getting things on the right track. It only get better from here for the Tiger cubs. If the Tiger cubs dominate this division then they should move up to the medium school division.

Coach Culp and his staff have done an excellant job, this team has come a long way from the beating they took from Tichenor early in the year (may have been a scrimmage) look forward to seeing how they fare against CCH this Saturday, good luck to the Tiger cubs.