Trinity hiding from John Curtis Christian?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this I hear about Big, Bad Trinity running scared from JCC for a potential match-up on the weekend of 10/18-10/20?

Trinity faithful, say it ain't so!!

:scared:

-CardinalsFan

You got anything to back up this claim?

What is this I hear about Big, Bad Trinity running scared from JCC for a potential match-up on the weekend of 10/18-10/20?

Trinity faithful, say it ain't so!!

:scared:

-CardinalsFan

Yep> We run and hide from everyone we can. Why do you think we stopped playing KY schools? Fear

It takes more than 2 weeks to put this together. I'm not familiar with all rules, but KSHAA needs 6 weeks notice of schedule. Other things in the way too. Who knows .Most things take planning.

Why does it take more than two weeks. JCC is willing to travel to Louisville to play the game. The gate would be real good and as long as JCC's costs are covered, what's the big deal?

I understand it's a lot to do in a short period of time but if Trinity wants to really cash in on this very special Class of 2013, I can't think of a better way to do it.

I know that when Colerain was the best team in the country in 2004, they would have jumped at the chance to play a national OOS power. I would have thought Trinity would do the same.

-CardinalsFan

Why does it take more than two weeks. JCC is willing to travel to Louisville to play the game. The gate would be real good and as long as JCC's costs are covered, what's the big deal?

I understand it's a lot to do in a short period of time but if Trinity wants to really cash in on this very special Class of 2013, I can't think of a better way to do it.

I know that when Colerain was the best team in the country in 2004, they would have jumped at the chance to play a national OOS power. I would have thought Trinity would do the same.

-CardinalsFan

Then why didn't they try to schedule it in the offseason like normal programs do?

They cash in on the special class of 2013 by winning the Ky state championship. Any games added to the schedule should be after that. Not during the season.

Then why didn't they try to schedule it in the offseason like normal programs do?

They cash in on the special class of 2013 by winning the Ky state championship. Any games added to the schedule should be after that. Not during the season.

Exactely, why complain about a game that wasn't scheduled in the first place right in the middle of a season with onoly 2 weeks to go? Silly argument if you ask me.

Who cares? The opportunity is here now. Maybe it wasn't present a year or 6 months ago when schedules were made. It's here now and the chance to play one of the top 5 teams in the country will bring Trinity to an even higher level nationally. Plus, if it's really about the kids, don't you think Trinity's administration should do whatever it takes to make this experience possible, within reason?

Yes, because the class of 2013 has never experienced the exuberance and overwhelming joy of winning a 6A State Title in KY. Way to reach higher! :thumb:

-CardinalsFan

Who cares? The opportunity is here now. Maybe it wasn't present a year or 6 months ago when schedules were made. It's here now and the chance to play one of the top 5 teams in the country will bring Trinity to an even higher level nationally. Plus, if it's really about the kids, don't you think Trinity's administration should do whatever it takes to make this experience possible, within reason?

Yes, because the class of 2013 has never experienced the exuberance and overwhelming joy of winning a 6A State Title in KY. Way to reach higher! :thumb:

-CardinalsFan

I agree with you CF! I would think if asked the KHSAA might agree to let them schedule it this late, it would be great exposure for KY football! I don't buy the "they will cash in with their 100th state title" when they could possibly reach higher, such as winning a national title.