Yet another reason to dislike people.

mexitucky

Just park it in the sun on a toasty 100 degree day. And don't put your NY Giants aluminum foil/cardboard thingy in the windshield for heat protection either. Should burn you right up. :D

He keeps the NY Giants sun shield in his "other Vehicle" lol. Ive seen it parked at the speedway.

I see what you're saying. But still, we don't know the full story. The lady felt the need to sit. Probably didn't think about it and just plopped down. For someone to get third degree burns it would have to be ridiculously hot. Marble seats probably weren't the best option for stadium benches.

Yeah, probably should have put aluminum benches out, they don't get hot do they. It's TEXAS in the SUMMER. Are there no banks with digital signs telling you it's 100 degrees out in Dallas? Come on, this just seems a little too convenient, but with the litigious society we have now, I'm sure she'll get something. WHERE THE HECK HAS COMMON SENSE GONE?

Yeah, probably should have put aluminum benches out, they don't get hot do they. It's TEXAS in the SUMMER. Are there no banks with digital signs telling you it's 100 degrees out in Dallas? Come on, this just seems a little too convenient, but with the litigious society we have now, I'm sure she'll get something. WHERE THE HECK HAS COMMON SENSE GONE?

Canada?

It's not like the woman suffered a paper cut on the Cowboys program. She had third degree burns and needed surgery to fix the wounds. I don't think the lady deserves to get filthy rich. I'll bet the Cowboys have the extra coin to pay the lady's medical costs, lifetime season tickets, and a nice cowboys cushion to rest her disfigured rump.

It's not like the woman suffered a paper cut on the Cowboys program. She had third degree burns and needed surgery to fix the wounds. I don't think the lady deserves to get filthy rich. I'll bet the Cowboys have the extra coin to pay the lady's medical costs, lifetime season tickets, and a nice cowboys cushion to rest her disfigured rump.

Well shoot, I'll drive down there and sit on the marble seat through first and second degree burns for those perks and I'm not even a Cowboy fan. First degree burns are painful enough. She's that lazy and stubborn she sat all the way through the pain for third degree burns??? :lol: :lol:

Just the thought of her sitting on the marble bench for that long through pain cracks me up. :lol: :lol:

Well shoot, I'll drive down there and sit on the marble seat through first and second degree burns for those perks and I'm not even a Cowboy fan. First degree burns are painful enough. She's that lazy and stubborn she sat all the way through the pain for third degree burns??? :lol: :lol:

Just the thought of her sitting on the marble bench for that long through pain cracks me up. :lol: :lol:

I mean it doesn't say how long she sat. I was thinking the seat must have been frying pan on high heat kind of hot. If that was the case, she would only need to have been on the seat for a split second. If she sat there and allowed herself to be roasted then she must be a looney toon and I wouldn't want to be within 10 miles of someone that nuts.

I mean it doesn't say how long she sat. I was thinking the seat must have been frying pan on high heat kind of hot. If that was the case, she would only need to have been on the seat for a split second. If she sat there and allowed herself to be roasted then she must be a looney toon and I wouldn't want to be within 10 miles of someone that nuts.

Me either. I'm thinking for third degree burns she had to have endured some pain for quit awhile. I suck at science(and math) so I'm not sure how long she had to have sat or how hot that seat got. Just seems like people who have third degree burns endure some kind of prolonged exposure to heat/fire.