Yet another reason to dislike people.

mexitucky

She suffered third degree burns and had to get skin grafts because she sat on a bench that the cowboys had offered to the public. I would assume that she didn't sit on the thing and allow herself to be roasted. The article doesn't say much else, and I obviously wasn't there to see the situation unfold so who knows why she decided to sit. Maybe she was tired and didn't think about it. I don't usually think hard about where I sit before I do it. Am I the only one that thinks she might have a legitimate gripe? Am I missing anything?

I think the Cowboys should probably be held accountable for this one. No warning signs or anything. What if a child had sat down on the benches?

Seriously, your joking right? So when i go to the park later, and sit on the bench there and burn myself, I can sue you, beings your the tax payer, and your dollars paid for the bench. You ok with that?

I think the Cowboys should probably be held accountable for this one. No warning signs or anything. What if a child had sat down on the benches?

That's a different story. This was an adult. You take the Plaintiff as you find them and adults are held to a different standard.

Seriously, your joking right? So when i go to the park later, and sit on the bench there and burn myself, I can sue you, beings your the tax payer, and your dollars paid for the bench. You ok with that?

No I'm not joking. The Cowboys had something dangerous on their property that they left out for public use and someone got hurt. It doesn't give any more information. Like I said before, I wasn't there. From the information given, I think the lady has a legitimate reason to sue. We're talking about third degree burns and skin grafts here. Pretty serious injuries...

That's a different story. This was an adult. You take the Plaintiff as you find them and adults are held to a different standard.

I see what you're saying. But still, we don't know the full story. The lady felt the need to sit. Probably didn't think about it and just plopped down. For someone to get third degree burns it would have to be ridiculously hot. Marble seats probably weren't the best option for stadium benches.

I see what you're saying. But still, we don't know the full story. The lady felt the need to sit. Probably didn't think about it and just plopped down. For someone to get third degree burns it would have to be ridiculously hot. Marble seats probably weren't the best option for stadium benches.

It was outside of the complex, not a seat inside the stadium. No different than you going an sitting at a park bench, or on the top of the flower box wall, on the sidewalk etc. She's stupid, stupid people get whats coming to them.

No I'm not joking. The Cowboys had something dangerous on their property that they left out for public use and someone got hurt. It doesn't give any more information. Like I said before, I wasn't there. From the information given, I think the lady has a legitimate reason to sue. We're talking about third degree burns and skin grafts here. Pretty serious injuries...

It's 100 degrees in Texas and she decided to sit on a black bench and you think she has a case?

It was outside of the complex, not a seat inside the stadium. No different than you going an sitting at a park bench, or on the top of the flower box wall, on the sidewalk etc. She's stupid, stupid people get whats coming to them.

It says it was outside of the stadium entrance. I think that implies that it was within the complex.