Scout ranks Quentin Snider 27th nationally

Kid is sick. Watching him stare down James Quick and then shoot a three right in his face at the halftime buzzer in that seventh region semifinal this year was one of the most cold-blooded things I've seen out of a high school player. Just outstanding.

Kid is sick. Watching him stare down James Quick and then shoot a three right in his face at the halftime buzzer in that seventh region semifinal this year was one of the most cold-blooded things I've seen out of a high school player. Just outstanding.

How did that game turn out? What happened to him in the fourth quarter?

I knew Q was the truth when he played with me at Fern Creek my senior year when he was an eighth grader. When we played male that year he started off the game making Kevin Glenn hit the floor twice and finished both drives with and 1's. Most of the time you forget he was in eighth grade, like gets low said he has icewater in his veins.

Just checked out his youtube clip and I'm beyond impressed. Kid has a quick release, a great floating jumper and has great passing instincts. What are the chances he stays in state the next two seasons?

Just checked out his youtube clip and I'm beyond impressed. Kid has a quick release, a great floating jumper and has great passing instincts. What are the chances he stays in state the next two seasons?

Hard to say since he will be attending UL. I could see him going to Oak Hill or something if Ballard wins it all next year. If he doesn't leave this year. Not saying I have heard he is leaving. Just saying it isn't June yet. Who knows what the summer brings.