Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

v_sospiffy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by v_sospiffy

  1. Anyone have a link to some highlights from last night?
  2. Cody swabeck 21 yd pass from Wright Jason Hatcher punt block recovery td Drew Ward 18 yd FG Reggie Bonnafon 16 yd pass from Wright
  3. Also slightly building on Clyde's point, a lot of division one schools offer off of potential. There are many kids who I have played against at my days at Fern Creek who didn't exactly play like D1 material but were so physically gifted that they could be molded into players. Like Clyde said they are projecting them to what they could be at 20 after a few years in a college weight program and proper coaching.
  4. Who is X's qb going to be this year?
  5. That sounds a lot like my middle school and aau games in Louisville. Guys are do blatant here you would think it is legal
  6. UAB hasn't offered yet. Apparently that's just a rumor that was floating around. He might have one but if he does, he doesn't know about it.
  7. Most definitely worth the drive.
  8. The class of 2014 is shaping out to be pretty nice in football and basketball I thought the Lone Oak qb was supposed to be the best of the bunch. I know he has put up some insane numbers his first two years. Clyde you know anything about him?
  9. In the past two days, Trinity junior to be QB Reggie Bonnafon has added two offers from Louisville and Illinois. He has yet to start a game at QB for the shamrocks with soon to be three year starter Travis Wright still there. He will play receiver this year. This makes 2 qbs in the 2014 class with D1 offers with Drew Barker having offers from Louisville, Illinois, and Cincinnati. Keep it up Kentucky boys! :ylsuper:
  10. Quick will be the very first to tell you that he doesn't perform well in combine like activities. That is why he doesn't attend many. The kid is a gamer.
  11. From what I am hearing he is playing a tournament this weekend with The Ville then putting basketball to rest. Heard he wants to be able to participate in all of the all star events like the army game which will conflict with basketball.
  12. No doubt top 30 is legit but like GT stated earlier, I find it impossible to believe that there are 11 receivers better than Quick. These kids must be 6"5' with speed rivaling Quick's.
  13. :laugh: Top 30!? I think some of this might be a lack of Quick attending big time camps during the summer. I know he hasn't attended many and maybe this limits the recruiting gurus opportunity to see him. But I doubt Alabama of all schools would waste their time with a "top 30" WR.
  14. Heard Quick might not play this year. If this is true this a huge loss for the rocks.
  15. I knew Q was the truth when he played with me at Fern Creek my senior year when he was an eighth grader. When we played male that year he started off the game making Kevin Glenn hit the floor twice and finished both drives with and 1's. Most of the time you forget he was in eighth grade, like gets low said he has icewater in his veins.
  16. I was talking about Russell. Since Johnson left before the 9th grade I have never really counted him. Is Johnson actually from lex? The fact that he has been to three schools in three totally different states for three consecutive years has me wondering if he just came to lex by happenstance.
  17. And to think the best player transferred out of state....
  18. Man you all should have seen Dakotah play in 6th grade though. He was a force back then. Too bad that doesn't matter in the grand scheme. When growth spurts and athleticism kick in you see a lot of falls from grace.
  19. No I don't think he gets overlooked he gets enough attention if anything playing with all of this talent helps Travis. I think that the question that college coaches have are trying to answer is about his height and arm strength than anything. I think if they give him a shot he will produce. Or he could make a very very good d2 or NAIA quarterback.
  20. Over Snider, Martin, Hall, and Green? No. Plus don't let Grundy figure it out, he could be scary good. With that being said I am very proud that I can poke my chest out a little bit when I talk about this class with people not from ky at school. This class is really special.
  21. Man that disappoints me about Grundy. If he were to put it all together I would hope he could stay in lex for school. GT how does Grundy compare to Kelan Martin?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.