Julius Mays to Kentucky

D-Rob

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fine with. The job of a coach or menntor is to advise and help the recruit reach their own decision. Using the process to deliver guys to situations in the best interest of the coach/mentor ticks me off...

Let me rephrase. I am not fine with his position, I am fine with however he feels, just not how he went about expressing how he felt. He should have kept it between himself and Mays. Just like having a kid. You may have your own thoughts and feelings, but you are supposed to support their decisions and not publicly go after them.

Let me rephrase. I am not fine with his position, I am fine with however he feels, just not how he went about expressing how he felt. He should have kept it between himself and Mays. Just like having a kid. You may have your own thoughts and feelings, but you are supposed to support their decisions and not publicly go after them.

I get what you are saying. Just had to vent over an issue that really gets under my skin...

Glad to have another shooting/point guard (especially one with experience) on a team with lots of young talent.

I must ask.........why so many Wright State players transferring out this year?

Unhappiness with the coaching.