Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Mays to Kentucky

Featured Replies

@NotJerryTipton

 

Shocked Mays didn't listen to his HS coach. Because if anybody knows big time college hoops, it's a Driver's Ed teacher in central Indiana.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not fine with. The job of a coach or menntor is to advise and help the recruit reach their own decision. Using the process to deliver guys to situations in the best interest of the coach/mentor ticks me off...

 

Let me rephrase. I am not fine with his position, I am fine with however he feels, just not how he went about expressing how he felt. He should have kept it between himself and Mays. Just like having a kid. You may have your own thoughts and feelings, but you are supposed to support their decisions and not publicly go after them.

Let me rephrase. I am not fine with his position, I am fine with however he feels, just not how he went about expressing how he felt. He should have kept it between himself and Mays. Just like having a kid. You may have your own thoughts and feelings, but you are supposed to support their decisions and not publicly go after them.

 

I get what you are saying. Just had to vent over an issue that really gets under my skin...

Sorry move by the high school coach.

Sorry move by the high school coach.

 

It really was a bad move on his part. I'm just not sure what he thought he was going to accomplish by going public. Strange decision on his part.

Glad to have another shooting/point guard (especially one with experience) on a team with lots of young talent.

 

I must ask.........why so many Wright State players transferring out this year?

 

Unhappiness with the coaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.