Bardstown 42 Frankfort 13

I did NOT think it would be this big of a blowout. VERY surpriising score. Congtats Frankfort on a great year, there is still a lot of talent hanging around the program, keep you heads up. Bardstown keeps rolling... I predit it FINALLY being the year that someone other than Danville wins the region.

Game was a little closer than the score shows. Frankfort had a game high 6 turnovers That gave them great field position all night. Thats just part of it. Frankfort was more Physical than bardstown , thats hurts them next week against Danville. The real difference in this game was FHS not having a QB hurt them this week. was unable to throw the ball like they wanted.

Bardstown has a nice ball club and some classy kids.

As for Coach Downs I lose all respect for him after last night. He and his Coaching staff need to take lessons on class from his team.

Bardstown will not beat DANVILLE. I the ADS defense is to physical.

Congrats to FHS HB antoine Robison he played his tail off last night.

Game was a little closer than the score shows. Frankfort had a game high 6 turnovers That gave them great field position all night. Thats just part of it. Frankfort was more Physical than bardstown , thats hurts them next week against Danville. The real difference in this game was FHS not having a QB hurt them this week. was unable to throw the ball like they wanted.

Bardstown has a nice ball club and some classy kids.

As for Coach Downs I lose all respect for him after last night. He and his Coaching staff need to take lessons on class from his team.

Bardstown will not beat DANVILLE. I the ADS defense is to physical.

Congrats to FHS HB antoine Robison he played his tail off last night.

Wrong post