Patriots Video Scandal

The individual filming asking to just delete footage and forget about it is the first sign of guilt for them, IMO. You knew what you were doing was wrong.

Not to mention the fact that the excuse was identical to the one they used when they were caught during Spygate.

What should happen?

Kraft be forced to sell the team, and Belichick be banned from the NFL.

How's that for stirring the pot? :lol2: But in all seriousness, how many dollars can you fine someone or take away so many draft choices, and them not say it was worth it to win a championship? You could fine Kraft $100 million dollars for it, and his net worth would go from $6.9 billion to $6.8 billion.

If you have to pull something shady to beat the Bengals, you better go back to the drawing board, you're working too hard.

I don’t think it was a kid bearing the Bengals this year, but for the future. It is a whole new staff, so they need to get signals for the future like they do on other teams.

I’m sure the do their job segment or whatever thing they said they were filming always happens to happen when playing someone new.

At the end of the day innocent or not. The Patriots only have themselves to blame. If they didn’t do this before, this would be a non issue and people would easily believe them. It is hard to believe that this was a coincidence though.

I don’t think it was about beating the Bengals this year, but for the future. It is a whole new staff, so they need to get signals for the future like they do on other teams.

I’m sure the do their job segment or whatever thing they said they were filming always happens to happen when playing someone new.

At the end of the day innocent or not. The Patriots only have themselves to blame. If they didn’t do this before, this would be a non issue and people would easily believe them. It is hard to believe that this was a coincidence though.

Edit.

Why would the Patriots send their TV crew to get a couple minutes of film when you can sit in the stands and get the full 3 hours? This is a nothing burger, just as the true facts of "spy gate" and "deflate gate" are.

The true facts of spygate is the NFL destroyed all evidence of all the videos the Patriots has because if how Damaging it would be to the NFL if the world got to truly see what the Pats had.

Also they weren’t just going to get only a few minutes of film. They didn’t film it all because the Bengals reported it and the NFL pulled the people filming for questioning and took the film while the game was still going on.

Tom Brady once told an NFL coach, if Aaron Rodgers had Patriots' offensive scheme & institutional knowledge on opposing defenses, "He'd throw for 7,000 yards every year. He's so much more talented than me."

Anyone else wonder what "Institutional knowledge" is? Could it be they have recorded the defensive signals of their opponents and use them to call offensive plays and audibles?

Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson laughed at the people who were up in arms over “spygate”. They both said there is no competitive advantage to be gained. Oh my, they are in full view of the public making signals. Oh my God, let’s see, they just signaled they are going to be in an offset front, with no blitz and a bracketed coverage. Let me radio this down so we can get this to Tommy. This takes time, and they do cut off the signal to the QB at at a certain time. You don’t think he has seen every front, blitz, and coverage and disguise ever devised? Could it be the Patriots are better coached with more situational football and attention to detail led by Ernie Adams and Bill Belichick? It’s 3rd and 8, 4th quarter, with 2:12 left and down by 4 with 63 yards to go with a backup cornerback just signed last week-let’s not rely on tendencies and repetition, let’s wait for the guy to decipher what a coach might be signaling so we can radio info to our QB. That’s not how it works. I’ll wait for someone to cogently explain how you can get a competitive advantage. Is anybody also aware of the ex-Jet executive you worked in the NFL office who hated the Patriots who was the leaker in both “spygate” and “deflate gate” whose disinformation is still quoted by the public as facts?