Ohio State 38 Wisconsin 7

LRCW

The Buckeyes continue to dominate every team they play. I honestly don’t think there is a team that can play the Buckeyes within 10 points this year. The Buckeyes are loaded on both sides of the ball, have a great kicking game as well. I don’t think the SEC schools have the defense to play with the Buckeyes and Clemson is another level below the SEC teams.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was saying in the prediction thread, this game came down to whether or not you believed the Ohio State defense was legit. We were a partially blocked punt and a perfectly thrown ball from Jack Coan away from a shutout. Chase Young is the best player in the country and it’s not even close in my opinion.

I think Wisconsin showed they were a fraud last week. This score is not surprising. OSU will not see a team close to their level until the playoffs.

You like that! That W was for you FC! I was a little worried, Fields started off playing like Fromm, then he snapped into legit first overall pick mode!

Wooo!!!!!!!

As I was saying in the prediction thread, this game came down to whether or not you believed the Ohio State defense was legit. We were a partially blocked punt and a perfectly thrown ball from Jack Coan away from a shutout. Chase Young is the best player in the country and it’s not even close in my opinion.

Chase Young is the most dominant player since Clowney, except Young is better.

I don’t think the SEC schools have the defense to play with the Buckeyes and Clemson is another level below the SEC teams.

Ohio State is for real, no doubt, but Big 10 is overrated...so there's that.

Bama, LSU, Clemson, Auburn, and yes, even Oklahoma, would all score on and give that OSU defense problems. Way more athletes for those teams than what OSU will see in the B10.

I agree OSU is probably #2 when all is said and done, but you're crazy if you think the above mentioned teams aren't on the same level as OSU.

Ohio State is for real, no doubt, but Big 10 is overrated...so there's that.

Bama, LSU, Clemson, Auburn, and yes, even Oklahoma, would all score on and give that OSU defense problems. Way more athletes for those teams than what OSU will see in the B10.

I agree OSU is probably #2 when all is said and done, but you're crazy if you think the above mentioned teams aren't on the same level as OSU.

You sir should watch more football.

I watch plenty of football. And the opinion that no SEC team is on the same level as OSU is ridiculous.

So you watch SEC games then check box scores and come to the conclusion that the Big 10 is overrated. That’s what I’m inferring from this discussion.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13