Week 2: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

I'm really curious to see how Lamar Jackson performs in Week 2. Not for my team, but just in general.

I drafted Lamar as a backup in one of my leagues, where my starter is Russell Wilson. Russell is my starter and I believe long term, he'll be the better fantasy player. I'm looking to trade Lamar, but in the time being it's really hard to sit him after last week. Thoughts?

I drafted Lamar as a backup in one of my leagues, where my starter is Russell Wilson. Russell is my starter and I believe long term, he'll be the better fantasy player. I'm looking to trade Lamar, but in the time being it's really hard to sit him after last week. Thoughts?

I don't think you'll get a ton of return for either QB. I've always struggled trading QBs.

My wife has both as well. She's going with Lamar Jackson this week.

I had 3 receivers that lost reps due to injury (T. Hill, M. Williams, Pettis). I need WR so bad I picked up John Ross. I am planning on keeping him on my bench this week to see if game 1 was a fluke. Thoughts on Ross for fantasy? Is he still a FA in your league?

Ross was grabbed on Saturday and inserted into a guys lineup. Ballsy move, but it paid of for him.

I think I'd need another week to see, unless I was desperate.

I had 3 receivers that lost reps due to injury (T. Hill, M. Williams, Pettis). I need WR so bad I picked up John Ross. I am planning on keeping him on my bench this week to see if game 1 was a fluke. Thoughts on Ross for fantasy? Is he still a FA in your league?

I have Tyreke in two leagues. Luckily I'm deep at receiver. But I was able to pick up the next guy up in KC, Mecole Hardman. He's worth stashing on your bench. Ross has to show me more before I start him every week.

I love RW and he's efficient but it would be hard for me to roll with a QB throwing 20 -25 passes. Lamar is also in a run first offense but if bet on his legs vs an older RW.