NKY Fish Frys

MJAlltheWay24

Wife and I moved further down 27 in Alexandria, looking for a new fish fry. We used to go to the Wilder Fire Dept.

What are some other good ones out there? Preferably one with fried shrimp and/or hush puppies.

I 2nd the motion!

Of course, I am going to promote the Holy Cross High School Fish Fry! Below is the menu. I'm headed there tomorrow night and will get you some prices. It is definitely the best "deal". Dinner also includes dessert.

Capture.JPG

Brooks Flooring in Ft. Wright has sponsored a unique Lunch Fish Fry event for years. Each Friday Bill Brooks pick a different charity to partner with. Bill, provides his showroom, buys all the food and supplies and the cook staff. The charity supplies the staff to serve and clean etc. Brooks then donates 100% of the revenue to the charity of the week.

This serves smaller organizations that otherwise would not be able to have such an event.

This week the charity is Northern Kentucky Special Olympics. There is a different charity each week during lent, 7 total.

This week it will be staffed by some athletes playing for their State Championship in Louisville that get no publicity at all.team  regional pic.jpg

fish updated jpeg.jpg

Edited by Sheldon
spelling

You are close to St. Joe's in Camp Springs. They have shrimp great hush puppies.

I second the St. Joe's Camp Springs recommendation! Best fish fry in Campbell County.

This is exactly why I wanted to start this thread. I think my wife and I will head there tonight. Thanks!

This is exactly why I wanted to start this thread. I think my wife and I will head there tonight. Thanks!

St. Joe's is by far the best. My family likes to go to different ones each week. Usually start at St. Joes, then Silver Grove Fire Department, and Knights of Columbus close to Campbell Co High School.

St. Joe's is by far the best. My family likes to go to different ones each week. Usually start at St. Joes, then Silver Grove Fire Department, and Knights of Columbus close to Campbell Co High School.

Also St. Mary's has one. I didn't get to that one last year.

What price for what food/amount?

https://mqhparish.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-Fish-Fry-Menu-for-Web.pdf

There is a link to their menu. Not quite as bad as I remember but anywhere from .50 to $2 more than what you see at the lower cost fish fry's. Their Holy Haddock fish sandwich is the one that is about $2 more ($7.75 sandwich, $9.75 platter) but they have a lower priced fish sandwich/platter that is only about $1 more ($6.75/$8.75) than what I think you will see at other places. But it is very good so if you want to pay for quality, I think you will like it.