13. South Laurel

14. Henry Clay

15. Danville

16. Campbell County

17. Male

18. Mayfield

19. Frankfort

20. Walton-Verona

Looks like one fourth of the top twenty are All A Schools. Maybe that will put the classification talk on the back burner for a week or so. LOL

I think an argument can be made for Lexington Catholic but their record doesn’t help them out at all.

I would like to hear that argument. They haven't beaten anyone ranked in this poll and aren't even in the driver's seat for the top seed in their district. They have some games coming up they can make a statement in, but I just don't see this as a year where you could justify having them ranked.

I would like to hear that argument. They haven't beaten anyone ranked in this poll and aren't even in the driver's seat for the top seed in their district. They have some games coming up they can make a statement in, but I just don't see this as a year where you could justify having them ranked.

They’ve beaten teams that have been in and out of the rankings throughout the season and gave a fully healthy Scott County team as good of a game than anyone in the state has. In a year when no one can figure out who 5-35 is I wouldn’t rule LexCath out of that conversation.

They’ve beaten teams that have been in and out of the rankings throughout the season and gave a fully healthy Scott County team as good of a game than anyone in the state has. In a year when no one can figure out who 5-35 is I wouldn’t rule LexCath out of that conversation.

So your going to rank teams on speculation ?

They lost to Scott County by 38 points, Lex Cath was closer to Scott County than that, better rank them also.

I was talking about LexCath from the jump. I’m not sure who you are talking about. LexCath lost to Scott County by 16 in a game that was fairly close until the last quarter. No other KY team has played a fully healthy Scott County team that close.