Rams vs. Saints 01/20/19 (NFC Conference Championship)

Rams@Saints Who WIns?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rams@Saints Who WIns?

I'll pick the Rams, just because I like McVay.

My friend sent me a text on Saturday night asking if I feel like I've underachieved in life each time I see McVay on television. Simple answer: Yes. Dude has the looks, brains, and he leads a NFL football team. Anyone checked out his girlfriend? That'll make you even more jealous.

My friend sent me a text on Saturday night asking if I feel like I've underachieved in life each time I see McVay on television. Simple answer: Yes. Dude has the looks, brains, and he leads a NFL football team. Anyone checked out his girlfriend? That'll make you even more jealous.

O...H......M...Y

They are hiring him either way...let him get a ring first. :)

True, however the longer they have to wait to officially hire him. The longer it takes for him to also be able to hire his staff. Meaning he can miss out on some possible guys he may want, as these other teams fill out their staffs.

True, however the longer they have to wait to officially hire him. The longer it takes for him to also be able to hire his staff. Meaning he can miss out on some possible guys he may want, as these other teams fill out their staffs.

If he's the guy, I'm sure he's already lining up his staff...he aint waiting.

If he's the guy, I'm sure he's already lining up his staff...he aint waiting.

No doubt I'm sure he is and has been in contact with people. However until that contract is signed there is no guarntee. There may be someone he wants that he talked to. Yet another team also wants that guy and can give him that contract right now. Chances are that guy will take the contract right now and not chance something changing on Taylor's end.

At the end of the day it may not change anything. However, there is that chance it could. Hence why I would like to see him officially here next Monday, and not 3 more weeks from now.

No doubt I'm sure he is and has been in contact with people. However until that contract is signed there is no guarntee. There may be someone he wants that he talked to. Yet another team also wants that guy and can give him that contract right now. Chances are that guy will take the contract right now and not chance something changing on Taylor's end.

At the end of the day it may not change anything. However, there is that chance it could. Hence why I would like to see him officially here next Monday, and not 3 more weeks from now.

I'd prefer 3 more weeks and wearing a ring when he gets there.

It's not often that the coach's girlfriend is better looking than any of his players'girlfriends/wives. But McVay's girlfriend is the exception to that rule...yikes!