Cooper 61 Pendleton County 24

Dontaie Allen scored 10, but didn't play the second half due to a knee injury sustained late in the second quarter. He came back in during the final minute of the half, but was noticeably favoring his knee.

Halftime score was 34-13. Cooper dominated with and without Allen.

Dontaie Allen scored 10, but didn't play the second half due to a knee injury sustained late in the second quarter. He came back in during the final minute of the half, but was noticeably favoring his knee.

Halftime score was 34-13. Cooper dominated with and without Allen.

He got hurt with a min left in the half and I can only remember him scoring 3 points.

Sorry 5 I remember

:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

Good work from the Jags win 3 in a row on consecutive nights. Heard Michael Spencer did an excellent job on Allen before he got hurt. Becoming one of, if not the, premier defenders in the 9th.

Cooper's defense was what I expected. Tim Sullivan gets it out of his kids, that's for sure. They are a very sound & efficient team.

Interesting that a kid hurt his knee or something else?

Just interesting in general. Chill out I’m not saying anything about the injury. I would never wish that on any kid. Sounds like Cooper dominated from the tip I was expecting it to be closer then it was even before the injury. Not everyone is out to be negative!

Just interesting in general. Chill out I’m not saying anything about the injury. I would never wish that on any kid. Sounds like Cooper dominated from the tip I was expecting it to be closer then it was even before the injury. Not everyone is out to be negative!

Yeah.