Cooper 61 Pendleton County 24

Just interesting in general. Chill out I’m not saying anything about the injury. I would never wish that on any kid. Sounds like Cooper dominated from the tip I was expecting it to be closer then it was even before the injury. Not everyone is out to be negative!

Probably just a poor choice of adjectives. No one likes players to get injured, especially good young men like Dontae.

Feared that an injury could happen anytime as Dontae's energy level and high leaping keeps him vulnerable. Sure hope it was minor and Coach Belcher decided to just sit him cautionarily.

Happened right in front of me as he was driving left. He went down and was called for a walk. I initially thought that he took a shot to the mid-section or something, but he stayed down and the trainer started tending to his knee. She asked him if he heard anything pop, but that's all I could hear. As I said, he went to the bench, came back in and played the rest of the half, but was really favoring the knee. Sure hope he's okay.

As for the game, Cooper was crisp in every facet. Scored seven points in no time, forced an early Wildcat timeout, & they didn't let up. Very, very impressed by the Jags.

I’ll be that guy.

Did anyone expect anything other than this outcome?

No. Pendleton County isn't much besides Allen. Allen is terrific and enough to keep them in or win most games. Without him they aren't going to beat anyone the caliber of Cooper.