The Circus that is the Pittsburgh Steelers....

The season in Pittsburgh is looking more and more like a circus with each passing day....

First there's the whole Le'Veon Bell situation.

Then the tie against the bad Cleveland Browns

Then getting shredded by the Chiefs...

Now, AB is coming unhinged. Last week he used Twitter to threaten an ESPN writer, then he got into it with the OC on the sidelines yesterday, and skipped out on speaking with the media after the game.

Now a dude that used to be a PR guy for the Steelers tweeted out that Big Ben has made AB, and he should thank him for getting paid. Brown responded with this gem...

Antonio Brown

‏Verified account @AB84

18m18 minutes ago

Antonio Brown Retweeted Ryan Scarpino

Trade me let’s find out

Things are going off the rails quick in the steel city....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Steelers are on the road for a Monday Night Football game against the red hot Bucs.

I don't know about this year, but I expect the 2019 Steelers to look a lot different than what they have the last few years.

Yep.

And it doesn't get any easier after that....Ravens come to town Week 4 for SNF, then the Falcons come to town and then they travel to Cincinnati week 6.

Yep.

And it doesn't get any easier after that....Ravens come to town Week 4 for SNF, then the Falcons come to town and then they travel to Cincinnati week 6.

Taking the other side, at least Big Ben is still producing big numbers.

I have learned never to count the Steelers out but I agree they have a lot of factors lining up against them and it appears the rails may come off if they lose a couple of more games.

Taking the other side, at least Big Ben is still producing big numbers.

I have learned never to count the Steelers out but I agree they have a lot of factors lining up against them and it appears the rails may come off if they lose a couple of more games.

He’s producing numbers because he throws 60 times a game. He’s accomplishing in 60 throws what most elite QBs accomplish in 35.

Well, the Bengals have had their circus more than once. This is interesting because on the outside looking in, Big Ben is a head case and always has been. However, he is an elite QB and been top 3-5 in the league for many years.

I am not sure Big Ben made AB. AB is elite also, but you cannot deny that Big Ben's unbelievable ability to extend plays and make throws while extending them has helped AB a lot. You add Big Ben's gifts with AB's elusiveness and speed then you get what they have in the best QB/WR combo in the NFL.

Elite QB's > Elite WR's every time. But AB is correct. He would demand huge huge $$ in FA and as a trade several top picks, however, the Steelers ain't doing that.

I still believe if they get the defense fixed, they win the division.

I said two years ago that Antonio Brown is slowly turning into what Chad Johnson became. Which quickly led to Chad Johnson becoming no longer the receiver he is. Obviously AB was better than Chad. However much like Chad, it seems more and more like AB is starting to care more about other things and himself rather than the team.

Let's see if he quickly has a fall out as a top receiver as Chad did.

Tomlin as always ran a loose ship. Which there is nothing wrong with as long as you have the right type of players. Which he has had a lot of success doing it his way. However when you run a loose ship, it does eventually lead to things like this happening. Definitely a lot of personalities on this Steelers team.