The Circus that is the Pittsburgh Steelers....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I don't see anything wrong with a guy voicing his opinion. I think the much more ridiculous thing was for AB to acknowledge it and respond.

I agree, to an extent, that he shouldn't have responded. That doesn't make the statement any less ridiculous.

You said Big Ben should hang it up last week. He did excellent yesterday!

So the rain caused him to miss his recievers by 20 yards? Some of those picks weren't even close. If Big Ben can't handle a little rain then he needs to hang up his cleats now.

This was my quote. I would like my words to be used in context. Ben threw the ball 60 times yesterday. 3/4 of the starting QB's in the league would have had the same numbers as Ben yesterday if their numbers were extrapolated over 60 attempts.

Edited by GrantNKY

He is definitely elite #3 or 4 in the NFL right now. Brady, Rodgers, Ben/Brees

My list is more like: Fitzpatrick, Rodgers, Brady, Brees (Big Gap) Rivers, Wilson, Roethlisberger.

All kidding aside on Fitz, I think there are only 3 elite guys in the league right now. I'm not calling Ben a bum or anything like that, I just don't think he's elite. Maybe your definition is a little different. Big Ben has just never come off to me as a guy who puts the time and effort into his craft the way Brady, Rodgers, and Brees do.