2A #7 Somerset at 1A #1 Beechwood

BWTigers

Who wins this one?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

Somerset travels to Fort Mitchell to face the Beechwood Tigers. Somerset comes into this game with a 2-0 record with impressive wins over Lincoln County and Williamsburg. Beechwood handed Lloyd their first loss of the season this week. I anticipate a tightly contested game. Last year Beechwood beat The Briar Jumpers in Somerset 7-0 in the middle of a monsoon. What is everyone’s opinions on this game? Who wins it?

This was one of Beechwood's toughest games last year and I expect more of the same this Friday. Let's hope the weather is better this year than it was for last year's game.

There will be a battle of sophomore starting quarterbacks who can hurt a team both running and passing. Somerset has only allowed one touchdown in two games. This will be a good test for the Tigers.

The more I think about last year’s game the more nervous this game makes me. I am not sure what Somerset lost but I remember not being able to move the ball against their defense. I don’t know if this Beechwood offense is at last year’s level yet. I know this will be a good learning experience for some of the inexperience places on this offense. Excited to see how the game goes and what the team can gain from this matchup.