2A #7 Somerset at 1A #1 Beechwood

BWTigers

Who wins this one?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

The more I think about last year’s game the more nervous this game makes me. I am not sure what Somerset lost but I remember not being able to move the ball against their defense. I don’t know if this Beechwood offense is at last year’s level yet. I know this will be a good learning experience for some of the inexperience places on this offense. Excited to see how the game goes and what the team can gain from this matchup.

The only thing about last year is that the Beechwood line kind o struggled early last year and the QB was not a threat to run. Last year James Davis first 100 yard game was in the 6th game of the year. Last week two guys went for over 100 and the QB is a real threat to run and pass. Should be a good game though.

The more I think about last year’s game the more nervous this game makes me. I am not sure what Somerset lost but I remember not being able to move the ball against their defense. I don’t know if this Beechwood offense is at last year’s level yet. I know this will be a good learning experience for some of the inexperience places on this offense. Excited to see how the game goes and what the team can gain from this matchup.

The passing game was non existent about midway through the 2nd quarter due to the weather conditions. I wouldn't base too much off of last years game.