Newport Taj Harding Transfers

Rod will still have plenty of time to shake the bushes and come up with someone.

Not sure of how many bushes left in Newport to shake that will replace a player of his caliber.

Harding making a bad decision his senior year. Had two good successful years at Newport with a supporting cast. He is making a move to a bigger school in a very tough league. Not reconized as a DI prospect. Remember Mullins & Hollis their senior years. Forgotten.

I feel bad for Rod Snapp. Man has dedicated a large portion of his life to Newport, but always comes up just short of the brass ring, or is dealt blows like this one that are hard to overcome.

I guess the grass always appears greener.

Harding making a bad decision his senior year. Had two good successful years at Newport with a supporting cast. He is making a move to a bigger school in a very tough league. Not reconized as a DI prospect. Remember Mullins & Hollis their senior years. Forgotten.

My guess is that he had to move.

I would feel like that would be the case. I always felt bad for kids I knew growing up that had to shuffle bn Newport, Covington, and Cincy.

It's not like Sharonville is walking distance to Newport.

Im guessing this was a family decision and he had no choice. The kid has been in the area since he was in primary school and is very close with his teammates and their families. Would have loved to see what this group could have done together this year with him.

I would think he means worry about they have instead of what they don’t. Meaning not letting the departure of Taj effect what they have now.

I trust Rod Snapp will be able to handle this. Probably not the first time a good player has moved.