Ballard 2018

Ram

• 1 month later...

Ballard has a very talented team this year but will struggle if they don’t come together as one unit. The offense with the new QB will need to click to put points on the board. The defense is very explosive from what I’ve observed and as long as the offense stays on field longer than 3 plays the defense will dominate. I believe this will be the best team Ballard has had in awhile.

Ballard has a very talented team this year but will struggle if they don’t come together as one unit. The offense with the new QB will need to click to put points on the board. The defense is very explosive from what I’ve observed and as long as the offense stays on field longer than 3 plays the defense will dominate. I believe this will be the best team Ballard has had in awhile.

Thanks for the info on the Bruins and welcome aboard @fanofthesport

The team should be much better than last year but again it’s how they come together. More interested in the coaching staff and how 2nd year Morton will run his program. He has the talent but how he’ll use what he has will determine the outcome of their season.

Sorry, wasn't impressed with Ballard when Central Hardin went to Louisville and stomped them on their home field last year

Were you impressed with CH when Trinity went to Etown and stomped them on their home field last year?