Kentucky 86 Alabama 63

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. People seem to have a hard time grasping that how they are in January. Is not how they will be in March.

Well ... I can understand the concern. This team is definitely behind the Cal curve. They are just now putting it together and they are a far, far cry from what they were even two weeks ago. So, late to get it but they look like they are getting it. Not to mention playing like this with Vanderbilt on the bench.

Well ... I can understand the concern. This team is definitely behind the Cal curve. They are just now putting it together and they are a far, far cry from what they were even two weeks ago. So, late to get it but they look like they are getting it. Not to mention playing like this with Vanderbilt on the bench.

Agreed. My point is imo Cal should have earned our trust by now. That he does know what he is doing and gets them at their best when it matters. I just have learned to trust him because we see the same thing almost every year.

It amazes me how quickly some of you drink that blue Kool-Aid after a couple wins against a bad Georgia team and a mediocre team that was playing for the 3rd day in a row. The Cats are one week away from being embarrassed at Florida.

It amazes me how quickly some of you drink that blue Kool-Aid after a couple wins against a bad Georgia team and a mediocre team that was playing for the 3rd day in a row. The Cats are one week away from being embarrassed at Florida.

The critical factor is "at Florida". No more home games for opponents.

No one in the country could have beaten Florida on that day. Hottest shooting they’ve had in years.

Obviously you're going to win a lot of games if you shoot like that, but I was most impressed by their defensive effort. This team has turned it up a notch defensively. We all know that they're incredibly long & athletic, but their defensive rotation has improved dramatically. If it continues, this team can make another run.