Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 Alabama 63

Featured Replies

It amazes me how quickly some of you drink that blue Kool-Aid after a couple wins against a bad Georgia team and a mediocre team that was playing for the 3rd day in a row. The Cats are one week away from being embarrassed at Florida.

 

UK has lost one game in the last month - at Florida. They are 7-1 in the last month of play with 4 of those wins over teams that will be in the tournament. I don't think watching one month of quality play is "quickly" drinking blue Kool-Aid. They are getting better every game.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK has lost one game in the last month - at Florida. They are 7-1 in the last month of play with 4 of those wins over teams that will be in the tournament. I don't think watching one month of quality play is "quickly" drinking blue Kool-Aid. They are getting better every game.

 

I never know if those are his real thoughts or his reverse psychology. So I left that one alone lol

This is the best that Kentucky has looked and I’m not surprised.

I never know if those are his real thoughts or his reverse psychology. So I left that one alone lol

 

Yeah, I hesitated to reply for that very same reason. But I thought I should reply to get that info out to others reading. Trust me, I don't want to get into his mind games. I don't understand any of that stuff - whatever he calls it. I will let him play in that playground by himself.

I never know if those are his real thoughts or his reverse psychology. So I left that one alone lol

LRCW would use reverse psychology!!!

Never!

Lol

  • Author
No excuses on that front tomorrow because both teams will be in the same boat.

 

IF they play Tennessee which it looks that way now. No excuses both will be on game 3 in 3 days. That's why I said I kinda hoped they would play Arkansas because it would be their 4th game in 4 days as compared to the Cats 3rd in 3 days.

Hopefully they continue as they are tomorrow, Tennessee is looking really good now too.

Hopefully they continue as they are tomorrow, Tennessee is looking really good now too.

 

That is a bad match up for UK, especially without Vanderbilt. Tennessee is so strong inside.

If you've never been to one of those games "at Florida" you haven't really seen what that is like. That's a tough place to get a win

Playing well on both ends of the court-Best of luck against Tennessee GO CATS!!!

It was a win, I’ll take it.

JUST KIDDING FUTURE COACH!! They played awesome today, one key was Richards on the pine.

Love UK but this has been my least favorite of Cal's teams to watch except for 2013. But I have enjoyed watching them the past month. Seem to be coming together at the right time. What has been so frustrating about them is they have shown flashes of greatness (Louisville and West Virginia) which showed what they were capable of doing but they were so inconsistent. Now I think they've got a decent shot at another banner.

You know what’s amazing? When this team makes shots they look really damn good like they did today. Today was one of the first times where every time anyone shot the ball I expected it to go in. I can’t say enough about SGA though. What a freaking player. That dude has earned everything he gets. At the Craft center at 7 am every morning watching film or getting up shots. I absolutely love this kid. He’s special.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.