Estill County 81 Pulaski County 67

I stated last week, Pulaski was a little over rated. maybe even more so after today.

Estill shoots 8 free throws at the end of this one off technicals to extend the lead. Thankfully it’s over and no one got hurt. I have a hard time believing 14th region officials can be that bad. They let this one get out of hand.

How many free throws did Bonny end up shooting?

Estill shoots 8 free throws at the end of this one off technicals to extend the lead. Thankfully it’s over and no one got hurt. I have a hard time believing 14th region officials can be that bad. They let this one get out of hand.

How many free throws did Bonny end up shooting?

It wasn't Bonny, it was Richardson that was shooting them. The reason they got so many is because the two T's on Fitzgearld and the personal foul that caused Fitzgearld to get the T's that's 4 and I think Fraley got two T's as well?

Reason why Bonny kept going to the line during the game, because Pulaski would double team him and ride him up and down the court.

I stated last week, Pulaski was a little over rated. maybe even more so after today.

I still think that on a given night they can beat anyone in the state...but they can lose to a lot of teams also. Estill County is not a bad team and they've been on a roll for the last few weeks winning 10 of 11 games and the 1 loss being in OT.

Estill outscored Pulaski 32-13 in the 4th Quarter. The 8 FT's at the end, wouldn't have mattered.

You’re right it did not matter. With 8 seconds left Pulaski was out of the game down 7 or so after empty possessions.

When Estill Co coach said “come on man help us out” to the ref in the 2nd half he got exactly what he wanted and some.