Spencer County 76 Anderson County 64

Did Spencer take several charges last night?

How did Gritton do on his bad wheel?

Not sure if AC is most disappointing team in state but they are in the 8th but they still have 8 games remaining and see them going 6-2. Anything worse and they will not make the region.

Penny had trouble staying in front of the freshman point guard Jake Whitlock. I think Whitlock went 9/11 from the free throw line. They kept fouling him. I watched Gritton and he never favored his ankle one time. Spencer's defense was excellent. I have a feeling that Anderson will be there at the end. They have some good weapons.

Penny had trouble staying in front of the freshman point guard Jake Whitlock. I think Whitlock went 9/11 from the free throw line. They kept fouling him. I watched Gritton and he never favored his ankle one time. Spencer's defense was excellent. I have a feeling that Anderson will be there at the end. They have some good weapons.

If they have some good weapons they better learn how to use them, time is running out.

Did Spencer take several charges last night?

How did Gritton do on his bad wheel?

Not sure if AC is most disappointing team in state but they are in the 8th but they still have 8 games remaining and see them going 6-2. Anything worse and they will not make the region.

They can go 0-8 and still go to the Roy. I’d advise against it, but it’s possible...

Unless, of course, you know about some 6-win clause that isn’t public knowledge.

As bad as AC played last night...and it wasn't pretty, if they do what is expected of EVERY team...defensive rebound and hit your point blank shots at the rim, then this is a different game. But, they didn't, and give Spencer County credit for their hustle. They also seemed to hit big 3's just when you thought AC might be putting a little run together. AC also, as mentioned above had a difficult time staying in front of Spencer on the defensive side of the ball. They got to shore that up. And rebounding has GOT to get better.

As bad as AC played last night...and it wasn't pretty, if they do what is expected of EVERY team...defensive rebound and hit your point blank shots at the rim, then this is a different game. But, they didn't, and give Spencer County credit for their hustle. They also seemed to hit big 3's just when you thought AC might be putting a little run together. AC also, as mentioned above had a difficult time staying in front of Spencer on the defensive side of the ball. They got to shore that up. And rebounding has GOT to get better.

Anderson got a big boost out of the kid(#3) that hit at least three threes. I think he was averaging less than a point a game. Spencer County was almost up 20 and he started bombing threes. So he made it look a little better. Number 3--he played in the JV game and did nothing. I think the Spencer County coaches learned some things from last years district tournament loss as to how to defend Gritton and Penny. Anytime you have a player like Penny you are dangerous.