Pendleton County 88 Robertson County 61

Swanson still not recovered from injury, I'm guessing.

Swanson broke his arm in the Bracken County game,in early December?

According to Coach Kelsch, he could be out a while longer. Conflicting reports from the doctors. Swanston was not at the game last night.

Unofficial stats:

Robertson

Schalch 16

Burden 15

Justin Becker 9

Dixon 9

Ross Becker 8

Dice 2

Ross 1

Dotson 1

21/33 FT- 64%

Pendleton

Allen 24

Walsh 23

Neltner 18

Antrobus 10

Sullivan 8

Crouch 5

15/19 FT- 79%

Allen was two rebounds short of a triple double. He was 12 of 14 from the free throw line.Antrobus had a double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Walsh shot 71.4% in getting his 23 points and had 6 rebounds. Neltner was 6 of 9 from the field.

Allen was two rebounds short of a triple double. He was 12 of 14 from the free throw line.Antrobus had a double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Walsh shot 71.4% in getting his 23 points and had 6 rebounds. Neltner was 6 of 9 from the field.

Hit his first 6. 2 on consecutive possessions, and 3 in 5 if I recall correctly.

The cats will need another play maker besides Allen in order for them to increase their chances of putting 4 quarters together. Yelton is a big hit for the team even if stats don't show it. I hope the young man is ok and pray for a speedy recovery. He is one of only two of the cats that are getting to the the foul line that puts pressure on teams defense.

To me the cats haven't been tested outside side of GRC from a players view point. This next game against Corbin will be rough for PC. Their star looks to score all game and not just two quarters. Taylor will have a big game and I just hope these boys are ready.