Pendleton County 88 Robertson County 61

The cats will need another play maker besides Allen in order for them to increase their chances of putting 4 quarters together. Yelton is a big hit for the team even if stats don't show it. I hope the young man is ok and pray for a speedy recovery. He is one of only two of the cats that are getting to the the foul line that puts pressure on teams defense.

To me the cats haven't been tested outside side of GRC from a players view point. This next game against Corbin will be rough for PC. Their star looks to score all game and not just two quarters. Taylor will have a big game and I just hope these boys are ready.

I'm hearing Jacob is good to go for Saturday. As you said, they'll definitely need him against Corbin. Playing out of Region games against the 13th on the road... we know going in we'll not get any favors.

Andrew Taylor is a problem...so is Dontaie Allen. IMO, this one comes down to who's supporting cast plays better.

Cats had several players step up in the absence of starting guard Jacob Yelton.

Yelton is a big hit for the team even if stats don't show it. I hope the young man is ok and pray for a speedy recovery.

I'm hearing Jacob is good to go for Saturday.

What's the matter with Yelton?

@LCDAWGS19

As a side note, I hear that during starter introductions at PC home games an emphasis is put on where the player is from. Have they always done that or is that a subtle jab at the current state of transfers in high school basketball?

started doing this last year. It's not a subtle jab at anyone, but a shout out to the old High Schools in Pendleton County.