Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 88 Robertson County 61

Featured Replies

Robertson County has a nice young team, give them a couple years and I think they will be a really good team. Pendleton was just to good tonight.

Cats had several players step up in the absence of starting guard Jacob Yelton. Allen led with 24, Walsh had 22, and surging Brendan Neltner had 18 on 6 3s. This team has yet to put a complete 4 quarters together.

Unofficial stats:

 

Robertson

Schalch 16

Burden 15

Justin Becker 9

Dixon 9

Ross Becker 8

Dice 2

Ross 1

Dotson 1

 

21/33 FT- 64%

 

Pendleton

 

Allen 24

Walsh 23

Neltner 18

Antrobus 10

Sullivan 8

Crouch 5

 

15/19 FT- 79%

Swanson still not recovered from injury, I'm guessing.

Swanson still not recovered from injury, I'm guessing.

 

Swanson broke his arm in the Bracken County game,in early December?

Swanson still not recovered from injury, I'm guessing.

 

Swanson broke his arm in the Bracken County game,in early December?

 

According to Coach Kelsch, he could be out a while longer. Conflicting reports from the doctors. Swanston was not at the game last night.

Unofficial stats:

 

Robertson

Schalch 16

Burden 15

Justin Becker 9

Dixon 9

Ross Becker 8

Dice 2

Ross 1

Dotson 1

 

21/33 FT- 64%

 

Pendleton

 

Allen 24

Walsh 23

Neltner 18

Antrobus 10

Sullivan 8

Crouch 5

 

15/19 FT- 79%

 

Allen was two rebounds short of a triple double. He was 12 of 14 from the free throw line.Antrobus had a double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Walsh shot 71.4% in getting his 23 points and had 6 rebounds. Neltner was 6 of 9 from the field.

Thanks for the stats. Makes my job doing the weekly region report a whole lot easier.:thumb:

Thanks for the stats. Makes my job doing the weekly region report a whole lot easier.:thumb:

 

I do what I can, my friend...I do what I can.

Allen was two rebounds short of a triple double. He was 12 of 14 from the free throw line.Antrobus had a double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Walsh shot 71.4% in getting his 23 points and had 6 rebounds. Neltner was 6 of 9 from the field.

 

Hit his first 6. 2 on consecutive possessions, and 3 in 5 if I recall correctly.

According to Coach Kelsch, he could be out a while longer. Conflicting reports from the doctors. Swanston was not at the game last night.

 

What a shame! Robertson County looked like they were ready for a BREAKOUT SEASON. And well deserved.

What a shame! Robertson County looked like they were ready for a BREAKOUT SEASON. And well deserved.

They still have a nice team and very young. The future looks good.

The cats will need another play maker besides Allen in order for them to increase their chances of putting 4 quarters together. Yelton is a big hit for the team even if stats don't show it. I hope the young man is ok and pray for a speedy recovery. He is one of only two of the cats that are getting to the the foul line that puts pressure on teams defense.

To me the cats haven't been tested outside side of GRC from a players view point. This next game against Corbin will be rough for PC. Their star looks to score all game and not just two quarters. Taylor will have a big game and I just hope these boys are ready.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.