Nov 19 @Denver 4:25 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Nov 26 Cleveland 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Dec 4 Pittsburgh 8:30 PM - ESPN Buy Tickets

Dec 10 Chicago 1:00 PM - FOX Buy Tickets

Dec 17 @Minnesota 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Dec 24 Detroit 1:00 PM - FOX Buy Tickets

Dec 31 @Baltimore 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

They currently stand at 3-5.

What will their record be at the end of the year?

Based on what I saw yesterday, I only see maybe 3 winnable games. Denver, Cleveland and maybe Baltimore.

I'm rolling with 6-10 beating the three teams I named above.

What say you?

Tennessee (If AJ plays)

Cleveland

Chicago

Detroit

I hope I'm wrong and Cleveland is the only win left. I hate being in no mans land draft draft position. I either want to be in position to draft the best O lineman high or be able to get a bunch of picks by trading back with someone needing a QB. 7-9 doesn't get us anywhere near that.

Tennessee (If AJ plays)

Cleveland

Chicago

Detroit

I hope I'm wrong and Cleveland is the only win left. I hate being in no mans land draft draft position. I either want to be in position to draft the best O lineman high or be able to get a bunch of picks by trading back with someone needing a QB. 7-9 doesn't get us anywhere near that.

Tennessee is a loss regardless of who suits up for the Bengals. Same with Detroit. Only winnable games left on the schedule are Cleveland and Chicago at home.

Tennessee is a loss regardless of who suits up for the Bengals. Same with Detroit. Only winnable games left on the schedule are Cleveland and Chicago at home.

Matt Cassel is the QB for the Titans. That's a winnable game IMO. Detroit is hit or miss, you really never know what you are going to get and the Bengals usually play very well against Detroit. I wouldn't call either game unwinnable for any team.

Matt Cassel is the QB for the Titans. That's a winnable game IMO. Detroit is hit or miss, you really never know what you are going to get and the Bengals usually play very well against Detroit. I wouldn't call either game unwinnable for any team.

Ever heard of Marcus Mariota? He's the guy that was under center yesterday....

Ever heard of Marcus Mariota? He's the guy that was under center yesterday....

Was he? I didn't watch the Titans game yesterday since the Bengals were on at the same time and they showed a graphic of the AFC South QBs and said Mariota was still hurt. If Mariota plays it's probably a loss for the Bengals then.