Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2017 Final Record

Featured Replies

Ok, here are the remaining games:

Nov 12 @ Tennessee 1:00 PM - FOX Buy Tickets

Nov 19 @Denver 4:25 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Nov 26 Cleveland 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Dec 4 Pittsburgh 8:30 PM - ESPN Buy Tickets

Dec 10 Chicago 1:00 PM - FOX Buy Tickets

Dec 17 @Minnesota 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

Dec 24 Detroit 1:00 PM - FOX Buy Tickets

Dec 31 @Baltimore 1:00 PM - CBS Buy Tickets

 

They currently stand at 3-5.

 

What will their record be at the end of the year?

 

Based on what I saw yesterday, I only see maybe 3 winnable games. Denver, Cleveland and maybe Baltimore.

 

I'm rolling with 6-10 beating the three teams I named above.

 

What say you?

Not as good as I thought it would be before the season started.

  • Author
3 - 13. Going nowhere with that OL.

 

As bad as the Bengals are, the Browns are worse.

I do not see a road win on the schedule left. 2 wins at home. 5-11.

I really need a Bengals win next week. If Bengals don't have AJ, that will be darn near impossible to do.

Tennessee (If AJ plays)

Cleveland

Chicago

Detroit

 

I hope I'm wrong and Cleveland is the only win left. I hate being in no mans land draft draft position. I either want to be in position to draft the best O lineman high or be able to get a bunch of picks by trading back with someone needing a QB. 7-9 doesn't get us anywhere near that.

Tennessee (If AJ plays)

Cleveland

Chicago

Detroit

 

I hope I'm wrong and Cleveland is the only win left. I hate being in no mans land draft draft position. I either want to be in position to draft the best O lineman high or be able to get a bunch of picks by trading back with someone needing a QB. 7-9 doesn't get us anywhere near that.

 

Tennessee is a loss regardless of who suits up for the Bengals. Same with Detroit. Only winnable games left on the schedule are Cleveland and Chicago at home.

Tennessee is a loss regardless of who suits up for the Bengals. Same with Detroit. Only winnable games left on the schedule are Cleveland and Chicago at home.

Matt Cassel is the QB for the Titans. That's a winnable game IMO. Detroit is hit or miss, you really never know what you are going to get and the Bengals usually play very well against Detroit. I wouldn't call either game unwinnable for any team.

Matt Cassel is the QB for the Titans. That's a winnable game IMO. Detroit is hit or miss, you really never know what you are going to get and the Bengals usually play very well against Detroit. I wouldn't call either game unwinnable for any team.

 

Ever heard of Marcus Mariota? He's the guy that was under center yesterday....

Ever heard of Marcus Mariota? He's the guy that was under center yesterday....

Was he? I didn't watch the Titans game yesterday since the Bengals were on at the same time and they showed a graphic of the AFC South QBs and said Mariota was still hurt. If Mariota plays it's probably a loss for the Bengals then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.