Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2017 Final Record

Featured Replies

No better than 5-11 and I’m leaning more towards 4-12.

Last time the Bengals started 3-5 they finished 7-1. Chances that happens?:jump:

 

None

The Bengals offense has had only one game where it scored more than one offensive td this year. That game was against the Browns. I may have been a little generous saying 6 and 10.

I'll say 8-8. I think they can win their next 3 games.That puts us at 6-5 and back in the playoff hunt.

They'll be lucky to see 6. Teams win games with SOLID O and D lines. Our D is this teams saving grace. The Bengals D is currently ranked 6th. The Bengals offense is dead last at #32!

 

I'll watch games from the comfort of my home because of the defense. It is painful having to watch this offense!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.