Pick your coach!!!

Let's say you were made GM of your favorite NFL team and a NEW head coach is needed, who would you hire as your new Head Coach. For sake of this discussion Bill Belichick just announced his retirement and isn't available for any team.

So who do you think the best guy is to come in and take your team to the promised land (or to 7-9 if you are the Browns.)

Let's say you were made GM of your favorite NFL team and a NEW head coach is needed, who would you hire as your new Head Coach. For sake of this discussion Bill Belichick just announced his retirement and isn't available for any team.

So who do you think the best guy is to come in and take your team to the promised land (or to 7-9 if you are the Browns.)

Can we pick current head coaches or are we making this realistic and has to be someone who could be available?

Josh Mcdaniels is who I would want. He is still young and would have good relationships with players imo. He has been a head coach and so could have learned from that experience. Obviously been around the best coach of all time. He also knows how to make the most of the talent around him and how to use that talent on offense.

I would love it if they could get Josh Mcdaniels as the head coach and Chuck Pagano as the defensive coordinator.

Can we pick current head coaches or are we making this realistic and has to be someone who could be available?

Josh Mcdaniels is who I would want. He is still young and would have good relationships with players imo. He has been a head coach and so could have learned from that experience. Obviously been around the best coach of all time. He also knows how to make the most of the talent around him and how to use that talent on offense.

I would love it if they could get Josh Mcdaniels as the head coach and Chuck Pagano as the defensive coordinator.

Yes, pick anyone other than Belicheck.