Bengals Fire OC - Ken Zampese

That team averaged 24ppg with Ryan Tannehill calling the shots. I don't see how this could go poorly...

I would say worse rather than poorly. This offense looks as out of sync as I have seen in a long long time. The problem is the Packer game coming up is not very winnable and any team would be an under dog there. The Bengals can score the 24 and still get beat by two TD's. Not the best of games to get the momentum back.

I would say worse rather than poorly. This offense looks as out of sync as I have seen in a long long time. The problem is the Packer game coming up is not very winnable and any team would be an under dog there. The Bengals can score the 24 and still get beat by two TD's. Not the best of games to get the momentum back.

I'd take that at this point. At least be somewhat enjoyable to watch.

I look for a fired up team next week that plays GB a lot closer than any of us expect. Something like Green Bay 31-24.

I look for a wide open offense with AJ getting a ton of throws his way. AD may force some that get picked but at this point let's gat it to playmakers AJ, Eifert and Gio in open spaces.