Bengals Fire OC - Ken Zampese

I look for a fired up team next week that plays GB a lot closer than any of us expect. Something like Green Bay 31-24.

Only the Bengals could have fans looking for moral victories in week 3? Sad state of affairs and Sooooo glad I didn't renew my tickets.

Only question--Since we all know Mikey loves "deals", so why not get two for one airline tickets and send both Zamp & Marvin packing?? Or better yet, rent a bus and send them all packing minus the special teams coach?

Only the Bengals could have fans looking for moral victories in week 3? Sad state of affairs and Sooooo glad I didn't renew my tickets.

Only question--Since we all know Mikey loves "deals", so why not get two for one airline tickets and send both Zamp & Marvin packing?? Or better yet, rent a bus and send them all packing minus the special teams coach?

Marvin can hit the road too. I'm all for that. The defense is playing well. Guenther can stick around for at least this week to see how they hold up against an offense with a pulse. Flacco and Watson aren't much of a test.

I look for a wide open offense with AJ getting a ton of throws his way. AD may force some that get picked but at this point let's gat it to playmakers AJ, Eifert and Gio in open spaces.

He better, cause Green (by way of Dalton) is killing my fantasy team right now.

I'm fine with this move. Whether or not Lazor will eventually be hailed as an offensive genius in the history of the NFL, the move had to be made. Or let me clarify...something had to be done. Not sure if this came from Mike or from Marvin, but at least it sends a message that the past 2 weeks are not acceptable.

Even if the playbook isn't changed/expanded at all, I think there can be some changes that can be beneficial (play calling, rotation, etc.). My hope is that whatever funk Dalton has been in can be corrected, and maybe this move will help.

I would say worse rather than poorly. This offense looks as out of sync as I have seen in a long long time. The problem is the Packer game coming up is not very winnable and any team would be an under dog there. The Bengals can score the 24 and still get beat by two TD's. Not the best of games to get the momentum back.

Aaron Rodgers has never beaten the Bengals in two starts. In fact the Bengals haven't lost to Green Bay in like 16 years. So we have that going in our favor lol. :D

• 2 months later...