Soccerama

Less than a month from Soccerama, which kicks off the season for the N. Ky. boys teams. This year's event is being held at the newly renovated CCH stadium complete with lights. I do not have the schedule but I believe CCH is matched up with Brossart. Anyone have access to the full schedule?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. I'm not quite sure what the "stadium field" reference is for some of the games. There is only one field.

Maybe as opposed to the field(s) on the north end of their campus? Looks like "Stadium Field" header description might be for the day's entire schedule (e.g., all games played @ SF, ", ", etc.). Is that a tight schedule for successive games on one field?

• 3 weeks later...

Less then 48 hrs to the unofficial (scrimmages) start of another HS soccer season for NKY teams. Always a good opportunity to get an early look at these teams' returning and new (to varsity) players. These games typically give very little indication of how good these teams will be come October but still a fun and exciting few nights to kick off the season.

I'll probably stop by and catch some of that Simon Kenton/Cooper matchup on Wednesday. Curious if anyone has a take on how good either of these teams will be this year?

Not extremely familiar with SK but I know they lost some really good talent in their Senior Class but return some really key players so I expect them to be solid.

Not extremely familiar with SK but I know they lost some really good talent in their Senior Class but return some really key players so I expect them to be solid.

Freshman rarely make an impact at the varsity level on the boys side.