Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soccerama

Featured Replies

Less than a month from Soccerama, which kicks off the season for the N. Ky. boys teams. This year's event is being held at the newly renovated CCH stadium complete with lights. I do not have the schedule but I believe CCH is matched up with Brossart. Anyone have access to the full schedule?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Thanks for the info. I'm not quite sure what the "stadium field" reference is for some of the games. There is only one field.

Thanks for the info. I'm not quite sure what the "stadium field" reference is for some of the games. There is only one field.

 

No idea.

Isn't CovCath named something field and something stadium?

Thanks for the info. I'm not quite sure what the "stadium field" reference is for some of the games. There is only one field.

 

Maybe as opposed to the field(s) on the north end of their campus? Looks like "Stadium Field" header description might be for the day's entire schedule (e.g., all games played @ SF, ", ", etc.). Is that a tight schedule for successive games on one field?

I think there 35 min halves

Less then 48 hrs to the unofficial (scrimmages) start of another HS soccer season for NKY teams. Always a good opportunity to get an early look at these teams' returning and new (to varsity) players. These games typically give very little indication of how good these teams will be come October but still a fun and exciting few nights to kick off the season.

  • Author

I'll probably stop by and catch some of that Simon Kenton/Cooper matchup on Wednesday. Curious if anyone has a take on how good either of these teams will be this year?

I may make the Highlands v Boone game. I'm interested in seeing how they do. They replace a ton from last year.

I'll probably stop by and catch some of that Simon Kenton/Cooper matchup on Wednesday. Curious if anyone has a take on how good either of these teams will be this year?

 

Not extremely familiar with SK but I know they lost some really good talent in their Senior Class but return some really key players so I expect them to be solid.

SK might have one of the top freshman in the city or KY on their boys varsity.

  • Author
Not extremely familiar with SK but I know they lost some really good talent in their Senior Class but return some really key players so I expect them to be solid.

 

Freshman rarely make an impact at the varsity level on the boys side.

Just a heads up if you're attending the Soccarma at CovCath! Seating will only be allowed on the visitors side of the field.

Freshman rarely make an impact at the varsity level on the boys side.

 

Agree. I've been following HS soccer for almost 20 yrs. I can only think of 2 or 3 freshman in those 20 yrs that made an impact on a regional contending team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.