2017 NBA Free Agent Tracker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always love how people say blow it up and rebuild. People act like rebuilding is a sure thing. When the reality is probably only 2 out of 10 teams who go through the re build process are successful. Usually it seems to take for teams to go through a rebuild or the rebuild before they even sniff some success. This is the same for almost all sports.

It's great when the rebuild works. But it's rare when it does.

I always love how people say blow it up and rebuild. People act like rebuilding is a sure thing. When the reality is probably only 2 out of 10 teams who go through the re build process are successful. Usually it seems to take for teams to go through a rebuild or the rebuild before they even sniff some success. This is the same for almost all sports.

It's great when the rebuild works. But it's rare when it does.

The only for sure thing is this current Clippers team will never win a title. So you blow it up and start over if you want to win one.

The only for sure thing is this current Clippers team will never win a title. So you blow it up and start over if you want to win one.

There is also nothing for sure that blowing it up will win one. Agreed that the current team wouldn't win one. But why is everyone first reaction then well let's blow this whole thing up, like that is a guarntee for success. No doubt changes needed to be made, and could have and should have traded one of those stars to get a few other guys in and tried to mix new guys in with other stars. They basically stayed status quo even with the roster around their stars.

You can make changes for the better without blowing it all up as people like to say. I guess it doesn't matter now because they don't have to blow it up, their stars may leave on their own now anyways.

There is also nothing for sure that blowing it up will win one. Agreed that the current team wouldn't win one. But why is everyone first reaction then well let's blow this whole thing up, like that is a guarntee for success. No doubt changes needed to be made, and could have and should have traded one of those stars to get a few other guys in and tried to mix new guys in with other stars. They basically stayed status quo even with the roster around their stars.

You can make changes for the better without blowing it all up as people like to say. I guess it doesn't matter now because they don't have to blow it up, their stars may leave on their own now anyways.