2017 NBA Free Agent Tracker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say he is a trash player but like Hardway not even close to being worth the contract he signed.

It's a hot take on my part. He's not really trash but he is not an impactful or necessary player for a winning team. For 4 years 50 million and based on the current salary climate I think that is perfect for Olynyk.

Hardaway is way overpaid and Caldwell-Pope is about to be overpaid as well.

The Wolves have improved defensively and the addition of Crawford helps their feeble three point attack. The West is going to be fun to watch.

I have no clue how the west will shake out. After Golden State, who knows who 2-10 will be. The #10 team in the West might be the second or third best team in the East. I was impressed with how Boston came together, but did anyone really trust them as being a legit top dog? No.

I have no clue how the west will shake out. After Golden State, who knows who 2-10 will be. The #10 team in the West might be the second or third best team in the East. I was impressed with how Boston came together, but did anyone really trust them as being a legit top dog? No.

At first my thoughts were the same about the East not having any good teams after the Cavs but looking at it again I may reconsider.

Warriors, Rockets, Spurs are the top 3 teams in the West.

After that you have the Thunder, Timberwolves, Blazers, Nuggets but everyone else is an uncertainty. You can throw the Clippers in there but do we trust their backcourt? I don't. And Blake hasn't played a full season ever. The Jazz are an unknown. Who else is there in the West that we know for certain is going to be good?

In the East we know the Cavs, Celtics, Wizards and Raptors will be good. The Bucks aren't chumps.

I think the East will be better than we are giving them credit for.

At first my thoughts were the same about the East not having any good teams after the Cavs but looking at it again I may reconsider.

Warriors, Rockets, Spurs are the top 3 teams in the West.

After that you have the Thunder, Timberwolves, Blazers, Nuggets but everyone else is an uncertainty. You can throw the Clippers in there but do we trust their backcourt? I don't. And Blake hasn't played a full season ever. The Jazz are an unknown. Who else is there in the West that we know for certain is going to be good?

In the East we know the Cavs, Celtics, Wizards and Raptors will be good. The Bucks aren't chumps.

I think the East will be better than we are giving them credit for.

Miami will be solid as well. But the NBA is a star league. All capable stars outside of Cleveland reside west of the Mississippi. When push comes to shove, I do not trust John Wall, Isiah Thomas, or anything the Raptors throw on the court. Greek Freak, I do. I was being a bit hyperbolic for effect saying the #10 team would finish second in the East, but it is not far off.

Miami will be solid as well. But the NBA is a star league. All capable stars outside of Cleveland reside west of the Mississippi. When push comes to shove, I do not trust John Wall, Isiah Thomas, or anything the Raptors throw on the court. Greek Freak, I do. I was being a bit hyperbolic for effect saying the #10 team would finish second in the East, but it is not far off.

I just saw this on twitter. It's based on current rosters. The Jazz just lost Hayward and still haven't signed George Hill yet if I am not mistaken. This seems flawed.

IMG_2806.JPG