2017 NBA Free Agent Tracker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He scored 26 points in 2 games last year. So you're saying most the NBA is garbage then?

Yes. Most of the NBA is garbage. There are 30 teams with 12 players on each team. That is 360 players. All 360 players are either highly skilled or highly athletic. In special cases they are both. Now, everyone's description of garbage is different but I'd say that there are about 150 players in the NBA that I would call garbage. Are they better than me? Absolutely. Are they still the best players on the planet? Absolutely. My main point about Olynyk is what I said earlier in post #79. He isn't an impactful enough player for me to care about him. With the current NBA salaries he is worth every penny of his 4 year 50 million dollar contract. He is a big man who can shoot with range but has zero low post moves and despite his size he sucks at rebounding. For me that equals garbage. He won't make Miami better and Boston will be better without him.

I do love that your qualifier for him not being garbage is that he scored 26 points twice last season in an 82 game season. And wasn't one of those games in the playoffs? You leave a majority of the NBA wide open and they'll make the shot. They are pros. Doesn't mean they aren't garbage.

Kelly Olynyk is trash.

RTBS, but his hair is AWESOME! :lol2:

In late-breaking TMI:

The hair is shooting three-pointers at 41.2% when in a man bun, 24.6% when tucked in a headband.

" Hope heat put a clause in Kelly Olynyk's contract that he has to rock the man bun in Miami," says @ESPNChrisForsberg.

Pat Riley might ‘give a damn’ about Kelly Olynyk’s hairstyle when he sees these stats | For The Win

In late-breaking TMI:

The hair is shooting three-pointers at 41.2% when in a man bun, 24.6% when tucked in a headband.

" Hope heat put a clause in Kelly Olynyk's contract that he has to rock the man bun in Miami," says @ESPNChrisForsberg.

Pat Riley might ‘give a damn’ about Kelly Olynyk’s hairstyle when he sees these stats | For The Win

This is excellent stuff. :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...