Open Job: Fulton City

• 2 weeks later...

Per the West Kentucky Star a couple of days ago, Dain Gregory is the new head football coach at Fulton City. He was an assistant coach at Trigg County last year and was the head coach at Logan County. That leaves Caverna as the only school in Kentucky needing a head football coach.

Guest fogdog.com

This is about the best they could do as it is hard to fill a position at this end of the state.

• 3 weeks later...
Does Fulton still lose a good bit of talent across the line to South Fulton TN?

I know when I lived there several people that I knew owned property across the border, just so their kids could go to school in Tennessee.

Kids move back and forth from the 2 Fulton KY schools to south Fulton, union city, and lake co TN

From a football perspective, should have merged with Fulton County some time ago to give themselves a chance, but know there is much more politics behind the scenes than this. Sad indeed.

Several midwestern states, including nearby Illinois, allow for co-op teams where two or more tiny schools combine to make one team, while their small schools remain open. There has never been mention of this in Kentucky, although the Fultons are a good example of where it could work.

Several midwestern states, including nearby Illinois, allow for co-op teams where two or more tiny schools combine to make one team, while their small schools remain open. There has never been mention of this in Kentucky, although the Fultons are a good example of where it could work.

No co-ops in KY