Man shouting "Allahu Akbar" kills 3 men in Fresno.

jericho

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully my son and daughter-in-law don't live anywhere near downtown Fresno. I was in that same area a week ago taking my D-I-L to her post delivery OB/GYN appt. The area this happened in isn't too far from the hospital downtown.

Home Grown Terrorism?

If the case of home grown terrorism, then who is he following. Plenty of hate speech goes around.

Muhammad's Facebook page, he repeatedly posted "#LetBlackPeopleGo" and encouraged "black warriors" to "mount up." A flurry of posts emerged in the past day.

He wrote that his "kill rate increases tremendously on the other side" and also posted about "white devils."

If the case of home grown terrorism, then who is he following. Plenty of hate speech goes around.

Muhammad's Facebook page, he repeatedly posted "#LetBlackPeopleGo" and encouraged "black warriors" to "mount up." A flurry of posts emerged in the past day.

He wrote that his "kill rate increases tremendously on the other side" and also posted about "white devils."

Nation of Islam is really an American Phenomenon if I'm not mistaken. If that is the fertilizer to this guy's hatred then that would make it "home grown," wouldn't it?

Ref, I would also put Dylan Roof in the "homegrown" category along with Timothy McVeigh and company.

Agree 100% on McVeigh, but I think Roof was just some very stupid kid who thought he knew something. but I may be 100% wrong too.