Franklin County Flyers (New Lids)

jvdfc

Not that my opinion matters much but I like everything except the logo on the back of the helmet

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the back logo. Also, why would the Franklin County FLYERS use the Army KNIGHTS logo on their helmet? Looks busy for the sake of being busy.

The logo on the back goes to the winners of the offseason program. It's called Ranger Wars. (Hence the shield) it goes to the winning team offseason along with the top 10 performers. It's a huge honor for a player to get the crest on the helmet and it creates an importance for the real start of the season, the offseason workouts. The players love it.

The logo on the back goes to the winners of the offseason program. It's called Ranger Wars. (Hence the shield) it goes to the winning team offseason along with the top 10 performers. It's a huge honor for a player to get the crest on the helmet and it creates an importance for the real start of the season, the offseason workouts. The players love it.

So that isn't on all helmets? Makes more sense now. Looking good, Franklin County!

Not that my opinion matters much but I like everything except the logo on the back of the helmet

Back logo has personal meaning to the team, so its nice for the kids and is an award that they win for off season competition and character building. Only about 10 kids will get a back logo.