For those who wanted snow

nWo

It looks like the snow to end this weekend is just the start of winter making a comeback. Their seems to be more snow coming for us to end the upcoming week. Looks like snow will return late Thursday into Friday. Then the possible heavy snow maker may hit during the day on Sunday into Monday. For now it looks like the system on Sunday will effect those from I-64 northward but as everyone knows these things tend to fluctuate as we get closer to the time period indicated.

February looks to be pretty interesting as I thought it would. We look to have one or two more good chance for snow after next weekend.

I will update as we get closer.

C'mon nWo!! I live in Cincy and played 4 rounds of golf in December and 3 in January. I want to play at least 1 in February...this forecast is not good! Get back to work and come up with something warmer!

Sorry, just checked all the way to March 1. Didn't see temps much over the 40s for February. I saw some temps down into the teens. So get ready for the ride!! :thumb:

R2S, physically unable to deal with removal and have no help. But your post was funny.

Even I, as much as I love snow, don't embrace the removal part like I used too. Glad you know I was just having a little fun with you. I hope you find a good neighborhood kid to do the removal for you. :thumb: