Internet Options

UKMustangFan

So we have Cincinnati Bell and they're atrocious. Lose signal at least once or twice a day. Have had them out multiple times and they claim they've fixed the issue and it never actually solves anything.

What other internet providers are there in the Cincinnati/NKY area?

Who does everyone recommend?

I'm done putting up with the crap that is Cincinnati Bell.

I feel your pain. Bell is the only internet service we can get and it's terrible. The Bell repair guy has a regular gig at the pole right outside our house. In fact, he just pulled up because the rain/snow always screws up something at that box. He's tired of hearing me ask when we're getting fioptics.

Which CB product do you have? When I had their fioptics internet, is was fantastic. Only got rid of it because I moved everything to another room and they wanted too much to put service in that room.

I currently have Time Warner Cable internet which is now Spectrum. Have had very few problems over the last few years.

Which CB product do you have? When I had their fioptics internet, is was fantastic. Only got rid of it because I moved everything to another room and they wanted too much to put service in that room.

I currently have Time Warner Cable internet which is now Spectrum. Have had very few problems over the last few years.

I think zoomtown...:idunno:

How much was the fioptics internet?

How much is TWC?

I have sprint through my data air card. Never any issues other than when they have a software update that puts you down for maybe 10 minutes. No idea what a current plan would cost though, I'm grandfathered into an old unlimited plan for $60.00 a month, but with that I have internet anywhere I go.

TWC aka Spectrum is great.

Not cheap! I bundle and I'm in to it for close to 2 bills a month. Luckily work covers the phone and internet part of it.

I think I have the 50 meg package.

Unfortunately, not an option then. I'm looking for internet only and I'm currently paying less than $50 a month. Not wanting to increase costs.

Unfortunately, not an option then. I'm looking for internet only and I'm currently paying less than $50 a month. Not wanting to increase costs.

My phone and internet part is about $80? Like I said I have the high end internet speed. May be worth looking into it.

Do you have Cincinnati Bell Fioptics in your area? If yes, call them and ask about changing your internet service to Fioptics. I currently pay $ 30 for zoomtown and it is going to $ 41.99 per month. If I switch to Fioptics my speed increases from 5 meg to 30 meg and it would be $ 1.08 cheaper. They said however that I may be able to get a better deal by talking to someone in their promotions department.

Do you have Cincinnati Bell Fioptics in your area? If yes, call them and ask about changing your internet service to Fioptics. I currently pay $ 30 for zoomtown and it is going to $ 41.99 per month. If I switch to Fioptics my speed increases from 5 meg to 30 meg and it would be $ 1.08 cheaper. They said however that I may be able to get a better deal by talking to someone in their promotions department.

We definitely have Fioptics in the area. I was always told if you didn't bundle it with their TV service the cost was astronomical though. I'll have to give them a call.