Manny Pacquiao steps in it

PurplePride92

Is he trying to become more hated than Floyd. Future president of the Phillipines right here.

TMZ

In a place like the Philippines, that statement is likely as not to propel him to new popularity. In much of Asia and Africa, saying stuff like that is still wildly popular.

In a place like the Philippines, that statement is likely as not to propel him to new popularity. In much of Asia and Africa, saying stuff like that is still wildly popular.

I don't get why he apologized. He obviously knew it was going to go against US public opinion, but it is his opinion. He can say what he wants. People can nail him for it if they want, but don't apologize if you truly believe it. The South Pacific, China, and Indochina aren't exactly known for really caring about other people's feelings. Especially when it comes to women and gay people.

I don't get why he apologized. He obviously knew it was going to go against US public opinion, but it is his opinion. He can say what he wants. People can nail him for it if they want, but don't apologize if you truly believe it. The South Pacific, China, and Indochina aren't exactly known for really caring about other people's feelings. Especially when it comes to women and gay people.
U.S. sponsors?

I see nothing different in what he said as anyone else bashing whites, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims.

Just because he said it about gays, then it's all Of a sudden so bad. Well bashing gays is not any different as bashing anyone else. Gays shouldn't be any more protected than anyone else.

Where is the outrage of the college protesters calling the professor a Zionist pig.

He is allowed to be against gay marriage if he wants to, he shouldn't have to accept it

U.S. sponsors?

Haha good stuff FKYW, way to see the big picture sir.

As for manny, talk about not seeing the B$G P$CT$R$. $$$$$